Recent publications

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Issue 4: Artist Interview of Little Pink Pebble

Illustration by Little Pink Pebble



When did you start and what makes you started? 
I started drawing in class during sec school cos lessons were boring and the person beside me was always drawing. Same thing happened in poly.

How do you find your inspiration? 
Everywhere and everything.

What is your best achievement?
I'm pretty much a bummer and have not achieved anything but I'm happy with that. (laughed)





 

Which is your personal favourite?
Hmmm... Maybe this one I like it alot but nobody liked or faved it. (laughed)



Who inspires you?
Wow. So many Gunnmgally is mind blowing.
Cellar fcp also and a ton others. Oil masters are amazing the two occasions i got to see them for real. Also http://miumzoo.deviantart.com/ and tons of others I can't decide.



Words or advice for aspiring artist? 
Follow your passion and practice. The hours you put into honing your craft will definitely show one day. Having said that I don't practice enough. (laughed)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!